A new year...

So, this is it! The beginning of a new year and the beginning of a new blog for me. I start this blog with a bit of trepidation, for I've started blogs before. Yep, that's right! I said BLOGS!!! For some reason they haven't stuck, but I'm hoping with a theme and a goal, I can stick with this one. I call this blog My Project 365-ish.
If you don't know what Project 365 is, let me give you a quick explanation. Basically, it's a way of documenting your life for one full year thru pictures. I will take a picture a day (ideally ;0) and post them here on this blog with a little blurb of explanation. I think it will be a fun and interesting way to do our family history and also to get myself taking more pictures. I hope you enjoy this here blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

1.8.11

This is what I get when I try to take a self portrait!  Joshy and I got to spend the day up at Moccasin today.  I am so glad that we went.  My mom has been diagnosed with breast cancer and has had a biopsy and two surgeries in the past month.  She will start chemo in the next couple of weeks.  It really scares us all, but she is a strong lady and her prognosis is good.  So anyway, I kinda like the picture.  She was the focus of the visit, so she needs to be the focus of my picture of the day.  Joshy was fake sleeping, so I wasn't going to get a good pic of him anyway.  We will take the boys up again before she starts chemo so that we can visit.  We know that after chemo she won't be able to see the littles for a while. sad.

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture so much! And I love your description of it. Give your mom our love, she is so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is such an amazing person, I'm glad she is doing as well as she can. We have definitely kept her in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marci and Susan! My mom is an amazing person and I am so thankful for her. We appreciate your prayers and feel so blessed. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete