A new year...

So, this is it! The beginning of a new year and the beginning of a new blog for me. I start this blog with a bit of trepidation, for I've started blogs before. Yep, that's right! I said BLOGS!!! For some reason they haven't stuck, but I'm hoping with a theme and a goal, I can stick with this one. I call this blog My Project 365-ish.
If you don't know what Project 365 is, let me give you a quick explanation. Basically, it's a way of documenting your life for one full year thru pictures. I will take a picture a day (ideally ;0) and post them here on this blog with a little blurb of explanation. I think it will be a fun and interesting way to do our family history and also to get myself taking more pictures. I hope you enjoy this here blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

1.14.11

This day was a busy, but fun day!  We had a play date this morning with my old roommate and her kids.  What was only supposed to be a one hour play date turned into two hours.  I don't know if it was because the kids were having fun, or if my friend and I were just chatting too much.  Afterwards, we came home and had a lovely (and I do mean lovely) nap.  After the nap the boys played with a neighbor boy for a bit and then Michael, the boys and I all headed to McDonald's for an ice cream cone.  We decided to take our ice cream to the park.  The boys, especially Bryan, ran around like a mad men.  Joshy loves the swings, and Bryan loves the twisty slide.  The boys slept so good that night.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment