A new year...

So, this is it! The beginning of a new year and the beginning of a new blog for me. I start this blog with a bit of trepidation, for I've started blogs before. Yep, that's right! I said BLOGS!!! For some reason they haven't stuck, but I'm hoping with a theme and a goal, I can stick with this one. I call this blog My Project 365-ish.
If you don't know what Project 365 is, let me give you a quick explanation. Basically, it's a way of documenting your life for one full year thru pictures. I will take a picture a day (ideally ;0) and post them here on this blog with a little blurb of explanation. I think it will be a fun and interesting way to do our family history and also to get myself taking more pictures. I hope you enjoy this here blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

1.15.11

I know.  We've already seen Bryan's full moon, but I just had to share this pic.  Besides it was the only pic I took this day.  Anyway, the story behind this pic is too good to pass up.  It's disgusting, just so you know.  I wasn't feeling well so turned the kiddos over to Michael and went in to lay down.  A bit later, Michael came in to check on me.  I asked him where Bryan was, and Michael told me he was in playing in his room.  That always raises red flags for me.  I know Bryan.  I hopped up and ran into his room and this is what I found.  The kid was PASSED out NAKED AS THE DAY HE WAS BORN!  He wasn't stirring AT ALL.  I even checked to make sure he was breathing because he WASN'T moving.  All good, just asleep.  Question is, where did he put his diaper and did he pee on the floor.  I called Michael in to have him take a look at the scene and to help me look for the diaper.  Oh yeah, Michael found it all right!  AND the contents inside.  Let's just say that they were of a solid nature and that Michael wasn't wearing shoes.  DISGUSTING!  Michael went in to clean up while I cleaned up the mess in the room.  Gagging and laughing are really difficult to do simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment