A new year...

So, this is it! The beginning of a new year and the beginning of a new blog for me. I start this blog with a bit of trepidation, for I've started blogs before. Yep, that's right! I said BLOGS!!! For some reason they haven't stuck, but I'm hoping with a theme and a goal, I can stick with this one. I call this blog My Project 365-ish.
If you don't know what Project 365 is, let me give you a quick explanation. Basically, it's a way of documenting your life for one full year thru pictures. I will take a picture a day (ideally ;0) and post them here on this blog with a little blurb of explanation. I think it will be a fun and interesting way to do our family history and also to get myself taking more pictures. I hope you enjoy this here blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

1.6.11

My Joshy!  I love this kiddo so much.  He sure knows how to push my buttons, though.  He learned that young.  He cracks me up with the things he comes up with.  His latest thing is the whole, "Guess what?"  "Chicken butt!" schtick.  Can't say I love that one.  We are trying to get him to do knock-knock jokes instead, but it's taking a bit for him to grasp the concept.  Despinte the tantrums, the button pushing and all the other four-year-old stuff, he has a heart of gold!  I love you, too, Bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment