A new year...

So, this is it! The beginning of a new year and the beginning of a new blog for me. I start this blog with a bit of trepidation, for I've started blogs before. Yep, that's right! I said BLOGS!!! For some reason they haven't stuck, but I'm hoping with a theme and a goal, I can stick with this one. I call this blog My Project 365-ish.
If you don't know what Project 365 is, let me give you a quick explanation. Basically, it's a way of documenting your life for one full year thru pictures. I will take a picture a day (ideally ;0) and post them here on this blog with a little blurb of explanation. I think it will be a fun and interesting way to do our family history and also to get myself taking more pictures. I hope you enjoy this here blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1.4.11

I'm teaching myself to crochet!  Well, not really teaching myself.  There are a ton of awesome tutorials on youtube.  Needless to say, I awoke this morning with sore hands and wrists.  Gotta build of those crocheting muscles!!!

1 comment: